Pages Pond

Pages Pond
Pages Pond Waterfall circa 1976

Thursday, July 27, 2017

FYI, UPDATES, SOME STUFF!!

As you can see I have not been fishing or posting on a regular basis. This is an update for my fellow bloggers,close fly fishing friends and fly addicts!! You all know who you are.
As you guys know I am battling the big "C" and recently had a small setback, which has prevented me from getting out to fish. I am on the mend, slowly, getting better and hope to be out on the stream with you guys soon, So I am living vicariously through your fishing blogs which helps me to keep up my spirits and hopes.
Fly fishing has been my "drug" of choice to help escape my troubles. My wife used to tell me "Go stand in the river", which is what I did so frequently to relax, like we all do.
So keep fishing guys, posting, and I will keep reading and commenting until we can get together.
TIGHT LINES!
THANKS For the Support !!!!
TROUTI

11 comments:

  1. Mark
    Thank you !! I will get there sooner or later!!!We need to fish together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'll be out there sooner or later Pete, and until then I'll stick a few lips for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rowan
    Thank you very much! I keep up with your blog and fishing expeditions each day. Very enjoyable. Save a few for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you are on the mend buddy, soon you will be out throwing some mends on the water. When you're up to fishing, we'll get the crew together and fish your home stream sometime. John

    ReplyDelete
  5. AT
    Thank you! Good to hear from you!! Yes on the mend slowly and we all do need to get the crew together and fish. Soon Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pete
    So sorry to hear of your set-back with I want say the word, but I know you will beat it and be back on the water soon---keep your spirits up and all of us fellow bloggers will be praying for a speedy recovery. Thanks for sharing the news with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bill Trussell
    Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pete I know that when you hit the river there will be a lot of sore lips.
    Waiting to fish with you........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alan
    Thank you for your support and wise words!! Be out there soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete